Fishing Guide Rates
Branson Fishing Guide and Charter Rates For Individuals, Groups & Family’s.The Costs For either Bass fishing or Trout Guided Fishing Trips are:
- The fee for 1 to 2 people fishing on a 4hr guided fishing trip is $275
- If you add a extra person on a 4hr Bass fishing trip the fee is $75 (max of 3 total)
- For each extra person on a 4hr Trout fishing charter add $50 (Max of 6 total)
- The fee for 1 to 2 people fishing on a 6hr guided trip is $375
- If you add a extra person on a 6hr Bass fishing trip the fee is $100 (max of 3 total)
- For each extra person on a 6hr Trout fishing charter add $75 (Max of 6 total)
- There is no charge for non fishing people riding along
Click the Buy Now button below to leave your $100 Deposit to hold your trip only after you confirm with me the day you wish to fish is available! also please fill in the day you are leaving the deposit for. (PAYPAL BUTTON)
All tackle, fuel, snacks and water to drink will be provided on fishing guide trips.
Things to bring: Fishing license and trout fishing stamp (if trout fishing), Rain gear! It can be cool, especially in the AM if we have to run very far, to get to the fish. Taneycomo lake will be cool, do not dress for the expected high temps of the day dress for the low temperature and over dress! Especially if overcast!
Tackle: You can bring your favorite rods or tackle, but it is not necessary. I will provide all top Quality Equipment! If you do bring your own equipment, please keep to a minimum, the less clutter in a boat makes for a more enjoyable experience. Bring your camera, polarized sunglasses (if you have), hat and sunscreen.
Balance to be paid by cash or credit card the day of your Branson Guided Fishing Trip.
14 day cancellation policy.
Fishing license available at: